Thursday, April 10, 2008

8-Week-Old Puppy Needs Your Help To Stay Alive - News - nbc4i.com -

8-Week-Old Puppy Needs Your Help To Stay Alive - News - nbc4i.com -

Alright not trying to sound like a heartless bitch or anything, but I think $3,000 could be better well spent in helping to aid a Family that has lost everything because they lost their jobs and they are at risk of losing there homes, no food, etc. I'm talking about the Hard Working Families, not the ones that had to out do the Jones or something like that and had to give up that SUV or something Materialistic.

I mean yes that is the cutest puppy and everything but how many other Cute puppies are out there that are healthy with no homes or animals turned into the Shelter because a family couldn't afford them anymore, to me that is more heartbreaking then this.

What is saying this puppy will even survive after the operation? I love animals and I own animals, but I guess now that I'm older and realize the some things are more important now. I'm sure donations will come pouring in to save this Puppy....... and I wish it well.

No comments: