Monday, May 12, 2008

1 of 6 caught, Haisson Woody..and who would have thought!?!

Like I said in the title Who would have thought.....You know that is what I thought, all I can say is I hope Haisson Woody Get's the Book thrown at him because what he did was a FEDERAL offense, not just your garden variety KNOCK OUT GAME....that is apparently alright in the Animal Kingdom of Columbus. I for one am so sick of these little POS getting away with this with the excuse of "It's a Black Thang, you wouldn't understand, or Myzzzzzzz baby got ADD or some other lame Nigg excuse~

I know there have been a few that keep chimping up and down the street casing cars, my dog was growling the other night so I went and looked out the front door and Lo and Behold walking in the middle of the street by the cars in front of my house slowing down to get a peek in the Car Windows thinking loudly I was like "YOU, NEED TO KEEP MOVING" and of course I got a nasty dumb look like what Bitch, and I said it again even louder YOU NEED TO KEEP MOVING. The next day a group of about 10 to 12 of them Kept walking up and down my street.....

Please watch News Report:
http://www.10tv.com/live/content/local/stories/2008/05/09/letter_carrier.html?sid=102

Juvenile under arrest in assault on letter carrier
Sunday, May 11, 2008 11:33 AM
By Jim Woods
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
A 15-year-old boy was arrested yesterday for his role in Thursday's assault on a mail carrier on the East Side, police said.

Haisson Woody will be arraigned this week on delinquency robbery charges in Franklin County Juvenile Court, police told WBNS-TV (Channel 10).

Columbus police still are searching for five other teenagers they think may have participated in the beating of letter carrier Greg Nelson.

According to police, Nelson was walking in the 5300 block of Ivyhurst Drive early Thursday afternoon when the teens approached him for a cigarette. He then was hit from behind.

Nelson ran for a nearby vacant house where the group caught up with him, knocked him to the ground and punched and kicked him repeatedly, police said.

They reportedly relented only when Nelson offered up his wallet.

Nelson was treated for injuries at Mount Carmel East hospital and released.

jwoods@dispatch.com

No comments: