Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nazi Ally Axis Sally Buried in Franklin County Ohio

The Columbus Dispatch : Mike Harden commentary: Infamous Nazi ally rests amid area vets



Very interesting article I came across while reading the paper this morning. It made me smile when I first started to read it Knowing that such an important Nazi Ally was buried in the same County I live in. After reading further into this article, I was quite pissed to know that this woman "AXIS SALLY" had been convicted of treason. Excuse my wording for a minute but WTF is that. She was convicted for Treason over this? Telling the truth......... This should Piss one and all off as to the Treasonous Behavior That Goes on in this Country all the time by "elected" officals.





http://www.historynet.com/mildred-elizabeth-sisk-american-born-axis-sally.htm/3

Defense counsel Laughlin argued that treason must be something more than the spoken word: ‘Things have come to a pretty pass if a person cannot make an anti-Semitic speech without being charged with treason. Being against President Roosevelt could not be treason. There are two schools of thought about President Roosevelt. One holds he was a patriot and martyr. The other holds that he was the greatest rogue in all history, the greatest fraud, and the greatest impostor that ever lived.’

No comments:

Bound for Glory - I Stood