Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Cracker Barrel Beat Down

I am not saying that T. Hill wasn’t attacked but wouldn’t someone that was punched and kicked as stated would have more evidence of injury I would think?

Morrow police said a man yelled racial slurs as he punched and kicked a woman who was going into the restaurant last week.

Tasha Hill, who is a U.S. Army Reservist, said she was walking the Cracker Barrel restaurant with her 7-year-old daughter when a man punched her, kicked her and yelled racial slurs.

“I just remember curling up in a ball to protect myself,” said Hill.

Hill, a 35-year-old Army Reservist, said she was with her 7-year-old daughter when she was beaten.

“He punched me several times in the head and I can’t remember if that’s where he was kicking me,” said Hill.

Morrow police charged 47-year-old Troy West with assault, disorderly conduct and cruelty to children.

“He was coming out of the location, almost hit the girl with the door and real politely the lady says, by all witness counts, ‘you almost hit my daughter, will you please excuse yourself.’ [West] punched [Hill], put her to the ground and kicked her,” said Commander Jimmy Callaway of the Morrow Police Department

No comments: