Saturday, December 12, 2009

I think I've seen it all now, as far as being PC


I think I've seen it all now, ok this is just stupid. Whats with this, The Name of a Country [Nigeria] has to be censored now because It just might offend someone? On Yahoo Buzz?

I was reading this article Nigerian President's Absence Stymies Foreign Firms That was discussing The government of President Umaru Yar'Adua said this week that Nigeria's leader, undergoing treatment for a heart condition in Saudi Arabia, was responding to treatment, addressing weeks of speculation about his health. "It is only his doctor that can determine or say when he will come back," Information Minister Dora Akunyili told reporters. The news left many foreign firms here, including U.S. oil company Chevron Corp. and Royal Dutch Shell PLC, in limbo as key oil licenses are set to expire.' Go to link above for full story. I buzzed it up on Yahoo "buzz" and this is what I got:

"n****ian President's Absence Stymies Firms
Wall Street Journal - Submitted: 27 hours ago
Foreign companies, already familiar with corruption and violence in n****ia, are grappling with the absence of President Umaru Yar'Adua, who is undergoing treatment for a heart condition in Saudi Arabia.
"

Have blacks and people gotten so defensive and Offened by the name of a Country that they have to * * * letters? I wonder if the founder of that country will be brought up on Hate Crime Charges? Thats how dumb that is. I suppose they are going to want to Change the Countries name along with the name of the Nigeria, Niger and the Niger River.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks to me they are ashamed of tier own countrys name. GIMMIE A FRIKIN BREAK YAJEW