Locations of visitors to this page FAIR USE NOTICE This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of ecological, political and humanitarian significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. DISCLAIMER: Any medical information published on this blog is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with your personal physician or a health care provider.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Coming to American Soon Folks 'Taking from Whites is not a Crime'


The blog I posted earlier this week talking about Obamas' new FCC Diversity clown, screamed hints of South Africa and the way things are going that is the way the U.S. is headed. If stories from the last couple of weeks especially the beating in Chicago and this story I'm getting ready to post that was submitted to me isn't any sort of clue as what is coming, then you need your head checked.

Monday, September 28, 2009

FBI Releases Tapes of OKC Bombing Aftermath



“The real story is what’s missing,” said Jesse Trentadue, a Salt Lake City attorney who obtained the recordings through the federal Freedom of Information Act as part of an unofficial inquiry he is conducting into the April 19, 1995, bombing that killed 168 people and injured hundreds more.
Trentadue gave copies of the tapes to The Oklahoman newspaper, which posted them online and provided copies to The Associated Press.
The tapes turned over by the FBI came from security cameras various companies had mounted outside office buildings near the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. They are blank at points before 9:02 a.m., when a truck bomb carrying a 4,000 pound fertilizer-and-fuel-oil bomb detonated in front of the building, Trentadue said.
“Four cameras in four different locations going blank at basically the same time on the morning of April 19, 1995. There ain’t no such thing as a coincidence,” Trentadue said. He said government officials claim the security cameras did not record the minutes before the bombing because “they had run out of tape” or “the tape was being replaced.”
“The interesting thing is they spring back on after 9:02,” he said. “The absence of footage from these crucial time intervals is evidence that there is something there that the FBI doesn’t want anybody to see.

A spokesman for the FBI in Oklahoma City, Gary Johnson, declined to comment and referred inquiries about the tapes to FBI officials in Washington, who were not immediately available for comment Sunday.
The soundless recordings show people rushing from nearby buildings after the bomb went off. Some show people fleeing through corridors cluttered with debris. None show the actual explosion that ripped through the federal building.
FBI agents did not report finding any security tapes from the federal building itself.
The FBI in the past refused to release the security camera recordings, leading Trentadue and others to contend the government was hiding evidence that others were involved in the attack.
"It's taken a lawsuit and years to get the tapes," Trentadue said.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Cracker Barrel Beat Down

I am not saying that T. Hill wasn’t attacked but wouldn’t someone that was punched and kicked as stated would have more evidence of injury I would think?

Morrow police said a man yelled racial slurs as he punched and kicked a woman who was going into the restaurant last week.

Tasha Hill, who is a U.S. Army Reservist, said she was walking the Cracker Barrel restaurant with her 7-year-old daughter when a man punched her, kicked her and yelled racial slurs.

“I just remember curling up in a ball to protect myself,” said Hill.

Hill, a 35-year-old Army Reservist, said she was with her 7-year-old daughter when she was beaten.

“He punched me several times in the head and I can’t remember if that’s where he was kicking me,” said Hill.

Morrow police charged 47-year-old Troy West with assault, disorderly conduct and cruelty to children.

“He was coming out of the location, almost hit the girl with the door and real politely the lady says, by all witness counts, ‘you almost hit my daughter, will you please excuse yourself.’ [West] punched [Hill], put her to the ground and kicked her,” said Commander Jimmy Callaway of the Morrow Police Department

Another Bus Beating of White Kid, Same District

Mayor’s office threatened, bus driver no longer working for district after fight
http://www.kmov.com/localnews/stories/kmov-stlouis-news-090917-schoonl-bus-fight.18d2e08a4.html



Black students beat white student in SECOND St. Louis area racially motivated bus attack.
Just days ago a black wolfpack savagely beat a small skinny white student on a High School bus in Belleville. The incident drew national attention because of the brutal surveillance camera footage.

The St. Louis liberal press has been on damage control assuring the public that it was an isolated event. They have also lionized a black student that they claim “broke up the fight.” There is no evidence that he, or anyone else, attempted to stop the attack in the video footage.

A Captain in the Belleville police department initially admitted to the press that it was racially motivated. The Belleville police department, headed by a black chief, immediately recanted the Captain’s statement saying it was just “bullying.” The local St. Louis NAACP chief downplayed the attack and blamed white racism for the outrage over the beating.




Today word came out that two days later on a Hazelwood West Middle School bus, in the St. Louis metro area, another small skinny white student was set upon by a black thugs. The white student was badly beaten. The entire attack was captured on tape and Hazewood school authorities are refusing to release it!

Two brutal racially motivated school bus attacks in a three day period in the St. Louis area. This is not an isolated event. This is a nationwide epidemic of brutal black on white violence. All mention of race in the Hazelwood attack is being censored by the St. Louis media.

KMOV Channel 4 edited out where they gave the predators race but the description fits perfectly.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Senate votes to block funds to ACORN




The Senate voted Monday to block the Housing and Urban Development Department from giving grants to ACORN, a community organization under fire in several voter-registration fraud cases.
The 83-7 vote would deny housing and community grant funding to ACORN, which stands for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.


The action came as the group is suffering from bad publicity after a duo of conservative activists posing as a prostitute and her pimp released hidden-camera videos in which ACORN employees in Baltimore gave advice on house-buying and how to account on tax forms for the woman’s income. Two other videos, aired frequently on media outlets such as the Fox News Channel, depict similar situations in ACORN offices in Brooklyn and Washington, D.C.

The Senate’s move would mean that ACORN would not be able to win HUD grants for programs such as counseling low-income people on how to get mortgages and for fair housing education and outreach


http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=11344487 PDF

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Police Say School Bus Beating May Have Been Racially Motivated, You Think! :(

Please Click Link For Video and the Rest of the Story!




Belleville police are investigating the alleged beating of a 17-year-old boy on a school bus Monday morning.

Police received a complaint of a battery that happened on a bus on the way to Belleville West High School. Police said the white male student was beaten by two black male students. Video of the beating was captured on the bus video camera.



Investigators said that the victim was attempting to find a seat on the bus and was told by two students he could not sit down next to them. When he did sit down, one suspect attempted to push him out of his seat then began punching him in the face and choking him.

Police said the victim again sat down in his seat and after a few minutes of another student taunting him verbally, the second suspect walked over to the victim and began striking him in the face. One of the alleged attackers is 14 and the other 15.

“It’s just a sad, sad state I mean what are our kids learning that they behave like this,” said Belleville Police Captain Donald Sax.

Belleville police believe the fight may have been racially motivated. “We certainly believe by looking at the video that race had some factor in it.. yes,” said Sax.More News Video

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Illegals Get OK to register cars as State of Ohio sits on ass, I want a recount in votes too!

You can register to vote at the BMV office also.


More than 60,000 Ohio vehicle registrations do not have a Social Security number attached to them, raising the possibility that they are fraudulent. BMV officials cannot estimate how many are registered to illegal immigrants. Sources within the BMV suggest they account for most of that number.

Undocumented workers should be allowed to register their vehicles, stay on the road and help support the American economy, Robledo said. “Who’s going to cook in the restaurants? Who’s going to be cutting the yards?”

A loophole in an Ohio policy allowed thousands of undocumented immigrants to register cars and get license plates even though many did not have valid Social Security numbers or car insurance. The practice was so widespread that law officers in other states asked the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles why they were seeing so many undocumented immigrants driving cars registered in Ohio.

State Public Safety Director Henry Guzman delayed a proposed crackdown for more than a year after he met with people who cater to such immigrants, including people who were profiting from obtaining plates. Guzman initially requested tougher regulations, describing them as vital to “the safety and security of all Ohioans from a Homeland Security perspective.” The regulations were to take effect on Aug. 1, 2008. Officials say that, unknown to Guzman, present at the meeting were some “runners” — Latinos with legal U.S. residency who collected fees of more than $100 each from undocumented workers to register vehicles with falsified power-of-attorney forms. Guzman’s planned two-week moratorium ultimately stretched to more than a year. The stricter regulations weren’t put in place until Aug. 24 this year.

U.S. postal inspectors and police in Hammonton, N.J., reported this year that packages of Ohio license plates were mailed regularly to that city and showed up on cars there. Checks showed the cars were registered to people with Latino surnames and Columbus addresses.

Documents obtained by The Dispatch show that then-BMV Registrar Mike Rankin regularly pushed Guzman and his staff to put the stricter policy into effect.

Ohio House Minority Leader William G. Batchelder, R-Medina, said the registration procedure should have been enacted when scheduled to deny license plates to undocumented workers, then any problems could have been resolved later.”I’m absolutely baffled,” Batchelder said. “They were intentionally permitting the law to be violated. It’s unbelievable.”

For at least four years, BMV investigators have considered Ohio a haven for the registration of vehicles by illegal immigrants, both inside and outside the state, according to BMV records.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Touring the US Somali Communities

Bihi estimates Somalis in Minneapolis send home $1 billion annually.

COLUMBUS, Ohio – The newly elected president of Somalia plans a tour of U.S. communities with large Somali populations this fall in hopes of spreading the word about his country’s problems and getting advice for solving some of them.

Elmi Duale, Somalia’s United Nations ambassador and permanent representative, told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Sheik Sharif Sheik Ahmed wants to visit communities in Minneapolis, Columbus and suburban Washington, D.C.

Thousands of Somalis have come to the United States in the two decades since civil war began tearing their country apart in the early 1990s. The country has not had a functioning central government since about 1991.
Ahmed sees the visit as a “two-way channel,” Duale said, a chance to tell Somalis in the United States about the situation at home and a way of reminding them they can help.

“It’s a way of showing the Somalis in diaspora the homeland considers them still part and parcel of the community, and they have responsibilities to help and assist,” he said.

Ahmed’s visit comes as a federal investigation continues into the return to Somalia of several young Somalis from the Minneapolis area, apparently to join a terrorist jihad back home.

Ahmed, a moderate Islamist, was elected president in January and hopes to unite the country’s feuding factions, but violence has continued.
Ahmed’s visit could help shore up his support at home if he meets with as many Somalis as possible from several tribes, said Mahdi Taakilo, publisher of a Somali newspaper in Columbus.

Somalis left with a favorable impression of Ahmed here will quickly tell their relatives back home about the president and urge their support, Taakilo said. Census data show as many as 100,000 people of Somali ancestry living in the United States in 2007, with the majority, up to 35,000, in and around Minneapolis.

The census figures show as many as 5,000 in and around Washington and as many as 7,000 in Columbus. Local Somali leaders in Columbus estimate far higher numbers. more

Somali Community In Ohio
* 45,000+ Somali live in central Ohio.* 7% of Somalis Immigrants speak English well enough to get a job.* 15% have become citizens of the United States of America* 80% live with their families* Average Family has 7-8 members* 99.9% of Somali are Muslims* 75% are eligible to become U.S. Citizens* The number of Somali’s living in central Ohio will continue to increase in the next 5 years

How can they call this justice?



A YOUNG man who was left with half-a-head after being attacked must now face the prospect of no one being convicted after the Crown Prosecution Service this week revealed it had dropped the case.

Forklift driver Steve Gator, 26, Farnham Road Harold Hill was left brain damaged and with a grotesquely disfigured half-skull after he was attacked on his way home from work earlier this year.

But the young man, who now suffers seizures, has difficulty communicating and remembering, and has lost parts of his personality, will never see his attackers face court after the CPS decided "there was insufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction."

The CPS was unwilling to elaborate on what more evidence was needed.

Speaking exclusively to the Recorder, Steve's family hit out at the decision, vowing to fight to see his attackers brought to justice.

"I can't believe it. These two have already pleaded guilty," Mum Nina, 47, said.

"Everyone is entitled to their day in court. Our boy is walking around with half-a-head - what more evidence do they need?"

Steve, nicknamed 'pin head' by friends for his small build, was walking along Hilldene Avenue around 7.30pm on January 15 when it is believed the thugs started yelling out taunts about his cousin.

When Steve confronted the teenagers he was met with a punch that sent him flying, knocking his head on the pavement and putting him in a coma for the following two weeks.

His brain quickly began swelling and doctors at Queen's Hospital removed the front half of his skull just hours after he was admitted.

Distraught mum Nina was later told he had a 15 per cent chance of survival.

The following day two teenage boys were arrested in connection with the attack.