Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nothing More Beautiful Then The Harvest Moon......

I've been anxious to see the 'Harvest Moon' they keep talking about but it's been so overcast and cloudy here I haven't gotten a chance to until this evening.  So pretty, granted these pictures aren't all that great I guess I need to mess with them on Photoshop or something so you can get a closer view of it.

Isn't it magnificent?  Oh my it was so pretty. Taken  09-13-11 Ohio out front of my house

I've been checking out pictures from all over to get a peek of the Moon prior to tonight, and I stumbled across the article 'Harvest Moon of 2011' on Space.com.  They had some amazing pictures, but I did not see one as Orange/Red as the picture I took.  So I'm kinda proud of myself, but like I said I need to work with it on Photoshop or something to get closer view.

No comments: