Thursday, December 29, 2011

What do you think about this?

What the F~?K are they talking about. I don't understand. 


I was searching the net the other day looking for some nice pics of Hitler for a new poster I am working on. And I came across this photo. I don't get it... Its a photo of Obama holding a pic of Hitler with the heading "Were a culture, Not a costume" and it also says "This is NOT who I am, and this is NOT okay." 

What the FUCK are they talking about. I don't understand. 
Posted December 30, 2011 by Christena R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the above poster(I call it trash) what they are trying to say that him holding up a Hitler picture, also maybe puts a guilt trip on Paul supports, bc last night they where screaming about Paul having neo nazi supporters and him being racist like a neo or the Klan. If anything that unaware people that still cringe at the thought of being called racist or anti-Semitic this just adds the finishing touch. Also I think that the maker of the poster forgot that Obongo didn't scream bloody hades when during his presidential run didn't seem to mind being compared to Hitler one bit. <<<I've always thought that was a complete insult on Hitler too.

Anonymous said...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2208676

Bound for Glory - I Stood