Friday, February 29, 2008

Muslim, Islamic, Obama, N.B.P.P

This is a little something I just put together even from some of the Great Videos & Links that have been posted Before by other Comrades giving a glimpse at Muslim, Islamic, NBPP, Obama etc etc More to be added~ I have said in a few other blogs BEWARE OF MUSLIM VOTERS......., it's bad enough how many Americans are being brainwashed into CHANGE, CHANGE is GOOD. Vote for Obama.......NOT THIS WHITE WOMAN. Please refer back to Blogs I've written previously I FOR ONE DON'T and WON'T adhere to this.



www.tucc.org/black_value_system.html
www.newblackpanther.com/9localobjectives.html
www.newblackpanther.com/10pointplatform.html

What the New Black Panthers Want What the New Black Panthers Believe

1. We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION. We believe in the spiritual high moral code of our Ancestors. We believe in the truths of the Bible, Quran, and other sacred texts and writings. We believe in MAAT and the principles of NGUZO SABA. We believe that Black People will not be free until we are able to determine our Divine Destiny.

It's like that blog I wrote and posted about Isn't it funny how obama's churchs Black Value System and the NBPPs' 9 Local Objectives and 10Point's have so much in common....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr I know we all see it, but the Sheeple are leading themselves to the Slaughter~

A pollster called tonight and was like yes do you vote, I said yes I do and he was like well let me tell you about b Obama......I laughed and said HELL NO!, you can count on this he won't be getting a vote from this house. he kept going on and i kept saying No, Nope, NOT, EVER going to happen so save your breath and hung up on Him. I also know so many of you go by The Worse is Better way of thinking, which I partly agree with, but why is it going to take an Obama getting elected to get things progressing!?! If you wait for a Big Part of the Whites to Wake Up or Choose the Alternative We Our The World Side................

No comments: