Thursday, June 18, 2009

AN OPEN LETTER TO FOX NEWS AND ALL OTHER ZIONIST ANTI-AMERICAN PUPPETS JAMES VONN BRUNN - MY NEWES

That " GOON" that I mentioned in my article below, was Potok- the creepy figure utilized by Fox to promote their hate campaign against Von Brunn AND -ALL Americans who would DARE to question our TOTAL subserviance to - and occupation by - the Jews. Although it is not really fair to judge a person according to his appearance - I will make an exception based on what I know about the 'Southern Poverty Pervert Firm' I invite ALL investigative journalists to obtain ( or I will be glad to provide an official copy) of the transcript of Morris Dees' divorce trial. I have been exposed to some REAL filth in all the years of my journalistic investigation - but the bottom feeders at Dee's outfit of Marxist Zionist greedy Christian hating Jew lying hate mongers has 'set the bar' for sleaze. I honestly believe that if all America knew the TRUTH about the TRUE nature of the Southern Pervert Poverty scum center - their bulding would have burnt to the ground years ago and there wouldn't be a hole large enough to hide the trash that Dees hired to spread his hate and fear mongering. Once again - my STRONG POINT IS - people are known by the company they keep - So - WHY did supposedly prominent news agencies like Fox and MSNBC stoop to using these pervert hate-meister pedophile freaks as their poster boys - FULL WELL KNOWING who they REALLY are - UNLESS they ( Fox et al are as seedy as the scum they have allied themselves with ? You conect the dots. I have provided the FACTS! Thanks for reading this
JC
PS - I have attached my speaker's dossier for your approval. You not only have my EXPRESS permission to print my article but to share it with ALL Americans who love truth and want to keep their freedoms. I have 'paid my dues' and hope to be able to enjoy the freedoms I and other dedicated men sacraficed for.
==============================

=========================================================================== =========

AN OPEN LETTER TO FOX NEWS AND ALL OTHER ZIONIST ANTI-AMERICAN PUPPETS

JAMES VONN BRUNN - MY NEWEST AMERICAN HERO

Myself and millions other responsible Americans are sick to death of our Christian nation being occupied by gangster Jews. The very presence of their filthy hollow-hoax big business fraud is an affront to the sensibilities of decent people. May I remind you that there is hardly an American family that has not suffered the loss of a son or loved one or neighbor or friend due to the occupation and evil of the stinking Jews.

AN OPEN LETTER TO FOX NEWS AND ALL OTHER ZIONIST ANTI-AMERICAN PUPPETS JAMES VONN BRUNN - MY NEWEST AMERI...

No comments: